A General Body meeting of Aequitas Victoria Foundation was held under the Presidentship of Smt. Pranati Boruah, President on 28/02/2021.
In the meeting the committee appreciated the successful release of the First Inaugural Volume (Editorial Special Issue) of the Annual International Journal on Analysis of Contemporary Legal Affairs (AIJACLA) and the following resolutions were adopted:
1. The Managing Committee in consultation with the Board of Editors of AIJACLA and the Board of Advisors of the Foundation shall apply for ISSN and RNI Registration as soon as possible and all necessary formalities on that behalf shall be adhered to.
2. The Committee directed Mr. Jayanta Boruah (Hon’ble Member) to consult with the possible number of legal institutions across the globe for better expansion of the Journal and also to review all the policies of the Journal and to update them.
3. The Committee directed Mr. Sarthak Aryan (Hon’ble Member) to work for indexing of the Journal in various search engines and database and to look for DOI and maintenance of the website requirements.
4. The Committee recommended the Chief Executive Officer to consider all the feedbacks received after the publication of the First Volume of the concerned Journal.
5. The Committee suggested Mr. Subodh Kumar (Treasurer) to maintain a detail account of all the expenses that were made and will be made in future for maintaining the quality standard of the Journal
Further, the Meeting suggested to empower Mrs. Nidhi Tiwari, Secretary to take all necessary steps on behalf of the above resolutions.