A General Body meeting of Aequitas Victoria Foundation was held under the Presidentship of Smt. Pranati Boruah, President on 07/06/2021.
The meeting was held after a General Meeting amongst the Members of the Managing Committee, Aequitas Victoria Foundation, and Members of the Board of Editors, Rupantar- the Destiny for Revolution was held where several topics regarding the future of the magazine were discussed. In the meeting the Managing Committee passed the following resolutions:
1. Rupantar- the Destiny for Revolution shall be treated as a Cultural Platform of Aequitas Victoria Foundation and the web interface of the platform shall be transferred to the new domain from the main domain of Aequitas Victoria Foundation.
2. The scope of the magazine shall be limited to only the English language and regarding the publication of contents in other languages shall be decided later and accordingly steps shall be initiated.
3. The magazine shall aim for Heritage Building as a special theme and since June is the Pride month so steps shall be taken to reflect contents accordingly.
4. The Editorial Board members and the Managers of the Cultural platform shall be separated who shall be in charge of the Magazine and the Cultural Platform respectively.
5. The Board of Editors of the Magazine has been finalized with Dr. Md. Sultan Haider Alam as the Editor-in-Chief, Dr. Dhrubajyoti Das as the Executive Editor, and other members as Senior Editors.
Further, Mrs. Nidhi Tiwari, Secretary shall be empowered to take all necessary actions on this behalf.