RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. All submissions must strictly adhere to the Guidelines provided for the contributors
2. All submissions must be Original. Any amount of plagiarism or duplicity will not be tolerated.
3. Any submission containing indecent or immoral materials capable of injuring moral sentiments or causing defamation of any individual, groups, communities, organizations, etc. or violating copyrights of any person, group, organizations, etc., if subsequently published and action arises due to such publication, then the publisher shall not be held liable rather the author(s) of such contributions shall be solely liable for any of such contents as mentioned
4. After publication, the copyright of the contributions shall immediately be vested into the Publisher of the Magazine, i.e. Aequitas Victoria
5. The Publications shall be compiled into a single digital magazine after every three months and shall be published as a magazine in the website itself.
6. All the feedbacks provided to the contributors during the review process and the Editorial Board shall have the full authority either to accept or to reject any contributors submitted for publication.
7. Regarding publication of contributions, the decision of the Editorial Board shall be final.