We also provide opportunities to scholars for becoming a member of our Journal editorial team and also for becoming a member of our Peer Review Committee as a guest referee. All such members shall be provided with an experience certificate to be signed by 6 eminent professionals including the Founder President of Aequitas Victoria. The qualification for each category of required members is provided as below:
For Members of Expert Committee
1. Must have Ph.D. in any of the disciplines within the scope of the journal;
2. Must have minimum 5 Research Paper Publications in peer-reviewed, Scopus or Web of Science Indexed Journals;
3. Must have a minimum of 15 years of teaching or research experience in the field of the concerned discipline of social sciences.
For Referees of Peer Review Committee 2
1. Graduate from the field of English literature
2. Must have a minimum 1 paper publication
3. Must know research ethics and publication guidelines
For Guest Referee/Members of Peer Review Committee 1 and Content Assessing Committee
1. Must have a Post Graduate Degree in the field of any social science disciplines within the scope of the journal;
2. Must have a minimum of 3 Research paper publication in peer-reviewed jo
3. Must have an academic experience of a minimum of 3 years (either as a Research Associate or Faculty)
4. Must know regarding OSCOLA referencing style ot MLA Handbook.
For Content Designers
1. Must know Canva software
2. Must have skills related to designing and editing
3. Must know Page Maker, Microsoft Word, Excel, Graphics Designing, etc.