1. All the Contents in the Article including Footnotes, shall be typed in Times New Roman
2. The Heading of the Articles shall be In Font Size 14, Central Aligned, Bold and must be written in Capital Letters.
3. The Abstract must be in Font Size 11, Justified Aligned, Single-line spacing and must be written in Bold and Italics.
4. The Main Body of the Articles must be in Font Size 12, justified aligned, 1.5 line-spacing and must not be in Bold and Italics.
5. The Citations must be provided as Footnotes, with Font size 10, justified aligned with single-line spacing.
6. The Oxford University Citation of Legal Authorities, OSCOLA (4th edition) style of referencing shall be used as a mode of citation. To access the citation format, please click here: