CATEGORIES OF SUBMISSION
1. Research Papers (minimum 2000 words)- Research Papers must focus on a particular problem related to any topics in the field of law and must address the Research Questions along with the Objectives for doing the Research in the Introduction itself. They must also provide a specific Conclusion based on the Research Questions along with the suggestions, if any for addressing the Research Problem.
2. Legal Essays (1,500-2,000 words)- All essays must bring a factual analysis on the topic of law dealt upon, in a comprehensive manner. Unlike Research Papers, it is not essential for essays to have a particular Research Problem or Research Questions as such, but all such essays shall make a proper analysis of the topic chosen.
3. Legislative Analysis (1,000-1,500 words)- This Section will include analysis of any Laws, Bills, Policies, Rules, Regulations, By-laws, etc. having the source of law, or passed by any Authority defined as State under Article 12 of the Constitution of India, along with personal comments from the Author(s) on such Laws, Bills, Policies, Rules, Regulations, By-laws, etc. provided such comments shall be an Academic one and not merely Activists or Political opinions.
4. Case Commentaries (500-1000 words)- This Section will include analysis made on Case Laws passed by any Judicial or Extra-Judicial Bodies from across the world, established by a well-defined source of law along with personal comments of the Author(s), provided that such personal comments shall be an Academic one and not merely Activists or Political Opinions. All Case Commentaries must include- Facts of the Case, the Judgments as well as Conclusion along with other necessary topics. Note- However, no submissions shall be accepted on matters pending before any Court of Law across the Globe.
5. Book/Article Reviews (up to 500 words)- This Section shall deal with Reviews made on popular Law Books or Law Articles published in Reputed Journals.